Happy Mother’s Day Wishes
Few roles in society are as essential, yet underappreciated as a mother. Being a mother is a non-stop, overworked and exhaustive life, though it can also be one of the most rewarding. Whether they are your wife, your daughter, a friend or your own mother, they contribute immensely to society and the future of humanity in so many ways. So, this Mother’s Day it is a great opportunity to wish all the mothers out there a Happy Mother’s Day! For someone so important, it can often be hard to find the right words to put into a Mother’s Day card. But never fear! We’ve got you covered. We have the best collection of Mother’s Day greetings, quotes, wishes and images is intended to provide you with a wide assortment of choices to find the perfect words for her on this special day.
Send a heartfelt message with one of our Mother’s Day Poems.
Here you will find 1) a general selection of happy Mother’s Day wishes, 2) Mother’s Day messages from daughters, 3) Mother’s Day messages from sons, 4) funny Mother’s Day messages, 5) Mother’s Day wishes to all the moms out there and 6) greetings for a mom to be. Enjoy and have a wonderful Mother’s Day!
Happy Mother’s Day Wishes
This first collection is a general collection of wishes for Mother’s Day which you could send to your friends, your wife, mother, grandmother or just about any mother. If you are looking for more specific wishes, see the categories which follow.
- May your day be as wonderful and perfect as you are. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Thank you for being such a great mother, teacher and friend. Happy Mother’s Day!
- You’ve always been our anchor, our foundation, our rock. Happy Mother’s Day to an incredible mother and wife!
- To the best mother and wife on earth: You are simply amazing! We love you!
- Thank you for raising me well. I am so happy to have an extraordinary mother like you. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Beauty and brains you’re more than that, you are a great mother, a hero and a loving friend right from the start.
- You are loved, cared for, appreciated beyond measure. Happy Mother’s Day to my amazing wife!
- Mom, you always save the day. You are my superhero. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day Mom! I couldn’t be more blessed to have a mother like you.
- You an angel, you make everything more beautiful, and you are one of the most loving mothers I know. I am so glad to be your friend. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Each day passes and we love you more and more. Happy Mother’s Day!
- I can’t thank you enough for all your selflessness and sacrifices. I love you Mom!
- Mom, you took care of me all your life and I promise to always be there for you and care for you no matter what.
- Happy Mother’s Day to my best and favorite lady! I love you!
- I can’t tell and show you enough how much I appreciate you Mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
- God has given me so many things to be grateful for and, Mom, you trump them all.
- My heartfelt wish for you on Mother’s Day, is that you are healthy, happy, and loved each and every single day.
- There’s no one quite like you, thanks for all the things that you do. We love you Mom!
- Thank you for your never-ending love and support Mom! I hope your day is full of love and happiness.
- Mother, thank you for never letting me down! Happy Mother’s Day!
- You gave me your time, love, care and wisdom. That’s the best gift a child could ever have. Thanks Mom!
- I didn’t wish for a perfect Mom, but I got one. In my eyes and in my heart, you are as perfect as they come. Happy Mother’s Day Mom!
- You are the light in my world that guides me through and the center of my life, Mommy I love you.
- My dear wife, you’re a gift from above that we get to enjoy for the rest of our lives. I am glad you are the mother of my children.
- Happy Mother’s Day my dearest friend, I wish you the best of everything under the sun!
- The warmth of your embrace is the best memory I have growing up. I love your cuddles mama. Happy Mother’s Day!
- No one could cheer me up and love me at the same time as much as you do. Thanks for being the best!
- You are the sunshine that lights my day. Happy Mother’s Day mama!
- Thank you for making our house a home full of love and happiness. I love you Mom!
Mother’s Day Messages from Daughter
Below are some touching and heartfelt Mother’s Day wishes from daughter, designed specifically for the mother-daughter relationship. Few relationships are as special as this one.
- Your love is like a rainbow that brings color into my world. I am such a lucky daughter. I love you Mama!
- I am honored to be your daughter, I am proud to have you as my Mom. Happy Mother’s day!
- Thank you for teaching me and helping me to become the best version of myself. I am so proud to be your daughter. Happy Mother’s Day Mom.
- Thank you for always being there to hold my hand and make me feel protected and loved. I love you Mom!
- You are great mother and a great friend, thanks Mom for loving me and supporting me. Happy Mother’s day!
- I hope to be a mother like you. Strong, loving, devoted, inspiring, wonderful and cool! Happy Mother’s Day.
- Happy Mother’s day! I am grateful and blessed to have a mom as wonderful as you!
- You have done more for me than anyone in the world. You have given yourself to our family. You are the best mom on earth.
- Any woman can be my mother but it takes someone special like you to be my mom. Have a fantastic day Mom!
- I am looking forward to spending time with you. You deserve to be pampered Mom. Its girls time!
Mother’s Day Messages from Son
If you are a son looking for Mother’s Day greetings messages for your Mom, below you will find some wishes specifically written for the mother-son relationship. This relationship is truly a special connection!
- I am grateful for you. I love you. I depend on you. I rely on you. I am so lucky to be your son. Happy Mother’s Day!
- It’s your day to kick back and relax. Let me take care of you for once Mom. Happy Mother’s day!
- You mean so much to me Mom. Happy Mother’s day!
- Mom, do you know how special and great you are? I hope you do. I’m sorry if I don’t tell you enough. Love, your son.
- Because of you I have a purpose in life. Thanks for all you unconditional love and support.
- There’s always love in everything you do. How did I ever get to be such a lucky son? Happy Mother’s Day Mom!
- To my wonderful Mother, who is very tolerant with a son like me: I LOVE YOU! Happy Mother’s Day!
- Today I celebrate a special lady, my best friend, my Mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Through the good and the bad, you are always there. How can I ever repay you mom? Thank you for being my hero.
- You are the light of our home and the pillar of my strength. Thanks for being such a great mom. Happy Mother’s Day to my incredible Mom!
Funny Mother’s Day Messages
Does your mom have a nice sense of humor? Why not send her funny Mother’s Day Messages to add a smile and a bit of laughter to her special day?
- Congratulations on being the luckiest mom on earth for having a such good-looking, smart and incredible child. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Roses are red, violets are blue, I have the craziest strangest mother, can I trade moms with you?
- Mom don’t tell Dad but you are way cooler than he is! Happy Mother’s Day!
- Thanks for putting up with crazy, wild, bratty, spoiled me. I wouldn’t be the AMAZING human being now if it wasn’t for you, Mom.
- You always have the last word in our house, now I get to say the last word. You are simply an extraordinary mother!
- Mom it’s your special day, take a load off… a load of laundry. Happy Mother’s day!
- This is the only time of the year that you could get a pass for extra hugs and kisses from me mother.
- You were always there for me arms wide open when I needed a hug and… a cash. Thanks for being the best Mom.
- How come you get the “best mother of the year award" each and every year? I can’t wait to be a mother myself so I can beat you to it.
- If I have to rate your services and all the things you do for this family, I’d say you get 5 stars, Mom. #TopRatedMom
Happy Mother’s Day to All Moms Out There!
Perfect for Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and other means of reaching all of your friends, here is a collection of happy mother’s day wishes to all the mothers out there. You all deserve the best!
- Here’s a big, jolly, warm hug and kiss especially for all the moms on Mother’s Day. Hope your day is as fantastic as you are.
- May you all have many joys and happy moments to cherish and celebrate on this Mother’s Day.
- Happy Mother’s Day to you and to all the moms out there. May all your dreams and desires come true!
- Roses are red, violets are blue, being a mother is being a superhero to a few!
- Wishing you all the love, health and happiness that you so deserve. Happy Mother’s Day to all the mothers of the world!
- To all the extraordinary, fearless, smart, caring, funny, and badass mothers out there, nobody holds up the world the way that you do. Happy Mother’s Day!
- May all the love and smiles that you give to others come back to you tenfold on this special day. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Wishing you all a happy, bright, and special Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day to all the mothers who love their children more than anything in the world. Y’all rock!
- I hope that this day brings you so much joy and love, as much as your child brought you the first day you became a mother. Happy Mother’s day!
Happy Mother’s Day Mom to Be
Looking for the perfect way to say “happy Mother’s Day mother to be”? For a woman about to become a Mother, this is a once in a lifetime moment where she is a mom to be on Mother’s Day. Don’t miss this opportunity to greet her in a special way on her first Mother’s Day.
- If anyone knows how to handle this motherhood thing, it’s you! Happy Mother’s Day.
- Here comes the fun! Have a great day today, because next year it’ll be much crazier!
- May you have a wonderful Mother’s Day and many more to come. Congratulations mother to be!
- To the mom to be, get ready for the ride of your life. You’ll love it! Have a great day.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the coolest, most composed superwoman I know. Can’t wait to meet your new little one!
- Congratulations of your first Mother’s Day! I know that you’ll be a great and loving mother.
- My dear wife, may the little bundle you carry with you bring us as much joy as you have brought into my life.
- Every year at this time, you’ll get honored for all you do. Let me be the first to wish you a happy and healthy Mother’s Day.
- I couldn’t think of anyone who I know will be a better mother than you. Happy Mother’s day!
- Thank God people like you are bringing kids into this world! You’ll be an amazing mother. Enjoy your big day!
We hope you enjoyed this collection of happy Mother’s Day messages, images, wishes and greetings. This year, Mother’s Day is on Sunday May 14, 2017. Whether you are looking for Mother’s Day wishes to a friend, daughter or co-worker or came in search of Mother’s Day wishes for wife or a grandmother, we hope you were able to find just the right words here. Choosing the right happy mother’s day greetings can be a challenge and we hope you will return here year after year and will never be at a loss for words. Visit us often for all holidays and celebrations and we hope you have a very happy Mother’s Day this year!
If you enjoyed these Mother’s Day greetings messages, please share them. Every single share helps to keep this site going and spread the love!