Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! This time of year is a truly wonderful and magical one and Christmas is a holiday with a beautiful spirit and traditions. One tradition is greeting each other with merry Christmas wishes. The spirit of giving, expressing love and gratitude and a celebration of life help to make Christmas a very special time of year. Even if you are not a Christian, we can all enjoy the spirit of giving which is truly what this season is all about.
“Tis the season to be jolly”, as they say! The practice of wishing others well on Christmas, whether it is with Christmas card wishes, Christmas quotes, merry Christmas images or Christmas Eve wishes, is something which helps to give this time of year a special joyful feeling. In this huge collection of wishes for Christmas you will find 1) merry Christmas wishes, 2) funny Christmas wishes, 3) Christmas wishes images, 4) merry Christmas wishes for friends, 5) Christmas wishes for family, 6) Christmas wishes quotes, 7) Christmas wishes text messages, 8) short Christmas wishes and 9) even more Christmas wishes messages.
Don’t forget to write these unique Merry Christmas wishes on a card. We truly hope you enjoy this collection of merry Christmas greetings and wishes and, in the spirit of the season, pass these on and share! Merry Christmas, seasons greetings and best wishes to all!
Merry Christmas Wishes
Here are some general Christmas wishes and Christmas card sayings that can be used for anyone.
- In this loveliest and happiest of seasons, may you find many reasons to celebrate. Have a wonderful Christmas!
- Let the spirit of Christmas warm your home with love, joy and peace. Have a blessed Christmas!
- Merry Christmas Images
- Count your blessings, sing your Christmas carols, open your gifts, and make a wish under the Christmas tree. May you have a Merry Christmas!
- There are many gifts under the Christmas tree, but the best one is you!
- May you give and receive much love, joy, and peace this season. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
- Wishing you all the best that life can bring, Merry Christmas to you and a year full of blessings.
- May God bless you with a festive, loving and peaceful celebration this Christmas and all throughout the year.
- I hope you awake on Christmas morning feeling like a child again. Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year!
- All I want for Christmas is you, my dear. May we celebrate this holiday together holding each other’s hand year after year. Merry Christmas my love.
- Bless us, oh Lord, this Christmas, with a giving spirit, quietness of mind and serenity in our hearts, and may all beings be blessed with the same gifts.
- Wishing you a Merry Christmas and may you have good health, abundance and everlasting joy in your life.
- This Christmas season may we open our hearts to all people and to God. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
- Have a wonderful Christmas and may it be filled with your favorite things and the people you love.
- May the Christmas spirit shine like the Christmas lights and warm your hearts this holiday season. Have a blessed holiday!
- May you share joyful memories, laughter and good cheer with your loved ones this Christmas.
- December is here and the Christmas spirit fills the air. Let us honor our king who is near and dear. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- May you receive the gifts of peace and love. Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year!
- May you stop taking “selfies” and instead create “givies” in the spirit of Christmas. Happy Holidays!
- Please share these merry Christmas wishes. Spread the spirit of the season! Every little bit helps!
Christmas Wishes Images
If pictures are your thing, then check out and share these Christmas wishes images because a picture is worth a thousand Christmas messages!
- Please share these Christmas wishes images. Spread the love and inspiration! Every little bit helps!
Funny Christmas Wishes
If you’re looking for a laugh, then read and use some of these funny Christmas wishes.
- Thanks to auto correct, the children who don’t check over their work will be getting a visit from Satan this year.
- It’s the thought that counts and I put a ton of thought into picking out this Christmas card for you!
- I like my men like I like my Christmas ornaments: bright, colorful and well hung!
- Sorry to inform you but Christmas is cancelled this year. Apparently YOU told Santa you were good this year and he died laughing.
- Can I please have your picture so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?
- Does anyone else think it is strange that we allow an old, fat man to sneak into our house in the middle of the night, eat cookies and drink milk and then fill our socks with his junk?
- “Aren’t we forgetting the true meaning of Christmas, the birth of Santa?” – Bart Simpson
- “Christmas is the time when everyone wants his past forgotten and his present remembered.” – Phyllis Diller
- “Santa knows Physics: Of all colors, Red Light penetrates fog best. That’s why Benny the Blue-nosed reindeer never got the gig.” – Neil deGrasse Tyson
- “I wrapped my Christmas presents early this year, but I used the wrong paper. See, the paper I used said ‘Happy Birthday’ on it. I didn’t want to waste it so I just wrote ‘Jesus’ on it.” – Demetri Martin
- Please share these funny Christmas wishes. Spread the joy and laughter! Every little bit helps!
Merry Christmas Wishes for Friends
Share some Christmas wishes for friends and best friends. Choose the one that is just right!
- You light up my life like a Christmas tree. I am grateful to be your friend.
- When I count the blessings of my life, I count you twice!
- Merry Christmas best friend, thanks for all the joy you send! Happy New Year to you too, may you have joy all year through.
- There’s no gift out there that I can give you to show you how much I care. You are my best friend in the world and I will carry you in my heart everywhere I go.
- I am so happy to celebrate Christmas with you, my friend, my confidant and my hero.
- Your friendship and your love is the best Christmas gift that I’ve gotten. May the glow of the Christmas candles brighten your day.
- Christmas is more special because I get to celebrate it with a friend like you. Merry Christmas my friend!
- Merry Christmas to the best friend ever. Santa knew just what I wanted when he brought you into my life.
- Merry Christmas to my best friend, the only person who knows all of my faults and still sticks around.
- Good friends are like guardian angels, always looking out for you. Merry Christmas friend.
- You are my friend so I am not going to wish you peace, love and happiness. May you win the lottery, have an unlimited supply of alcohol and lots of spectacular lovers!
- Thanks for always being such a good friend. May you have a wonderful Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year!
- Please share these Christmas wishes for friends. Spread the spirit of the season! Every little bit helps!
Merry Christmas Wishes for Family
Merry Christmas to you and your family!
- We may not be perfect, we may have our flaws, but one thing’s for certain, we all love Santa Claus!
- Merry Christmas to my siblings. We may sometimes fight and disagree, but at least we get along under the Christmas tree!
- Merry Christmas to the greatest parents. Thanks for filling my childhood full of joy, cheer and Christmas spirit.
- I couldn’t ask for a better family. Thanks for giving me something to be so grateful about.
- Merry Christmas to the world’s best brother. Santa knew exactly what the perfect gift for me was: you!
- Christmas just isn’t the same without being with family. And even though we are apart this year, the memories of all Christmases past brings me good cheer.
- I look forward to celebrating Christmas with all of you. I am lucky to have such an amazing family.
- Guiding and loving me through life is the best gift you’ve ever given me. Mom, you are truly irreplaceable.
- Mom, thank you for raising me, for giving me life and for your unconditional love. I am so lucky.
- Having parents like you is the best Christmas gift I ever had and I thank God every day for that.
- Each one of you is precious to me. I am so blessed to be in this family. May God’s love fill our home at Christmas.
- I wish Santa could wrap you up because all I want for Christmas is you here with me.
- Please share these Christmas wishes for family. Spread the happiness and love! Every little bit helps!
Christmas Wishes Quotes
Find the perfect merry Christmas quotes. Why not use that which is already wonderful?
- “At Christmas play and make good cheer, for Christmas comes but once a year.” – Thomas Tusser
- “At Christmas, all roads lead home.” – Marjorie Holmes
- “Peace on earth will come to stay, When we live Christmas every day.” – Helen Steiner Rice
- “Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.” – Norman Vincent Peale
- “Bless us Lord, this Christmas, with quietness of mind; Teach us to be patient and always to be kind.” – Helen Steiner Rice
- “Christmas is joy, religious joy, an inner joy of light and peace.” – Pope Francis
- “I don’t think Christmas is necessarily about things. It’s about being good to one another, it’s about the Christian ethic, it’s about kindness.” – Carrie Fisher
- “I’m dreaming of a white Christmas, just like the ones I used to know, where the tree tops glisten, and children listen, to hear sleigh bells in the snow.” – Irving Berlin
- “Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.” – Charles M. Schultz
- “The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.” – Burton Hillis
- “Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.” – J.L.W. Brooks
- “Christmas is not just a time for festivity and merry making. It is more than that. It is a time for the contemplation of eternal things. The Christmas spirit is a spirit of giving and forgiving.” – J. C. Penney
- Please share these merry Christmas wishes quotes. Spread the joy and laughter! Every little bit helps!
Merry Christmas Wishes Text Messages
Text them just the right merry Christmas message. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!
- A silent night, a star above, wishing you a Christmas full of joy and love.
- It’s just not Christmas without you nearby. I miss you even more during this special time of year.
- Missing you with all my heart. I wish we could enjoy this Christmas season together.
- Even though we are far, my heart is with you on this season.
- I wish I could be there with you for Christmas, but I am there with you in heart.
- Please share these Christmas wishes sms text messages. Spread the joy and laughter! Every little bit helps!
Short Christmas Wishes
Below is a selection of short Christmas wishes if you don’t want to write or say too much. There are plenty of them so we hope you find the perfect short Christmas message!
- Merry Christmas from my family to yours.
- May your holidays be filled with laughter, love and joy.
- Jesus loves you, Santa loves you and I love you. Wow, you are really popular!
- Wishing you a Christmas full of peace, love and good cheer.
- Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa. Have a happy holidays!
- May the spirit of love fill your heart and your home.
- Thanks for being such a valuable member of our team. Merry Christmas!
- Merry Christmas to the great joy of my life.
- Warm wishes for this festive season. Happy holidays!
- May God bless you with all the success and happiness that you deserve.
- Merry Christmas to my family and friends.
- Wishing you good health, abundance and happiness.
- May you have the gift of peace and serenity on this day and always.
- Please share these short Christmas wishes. Spread the joy and laughter! Every little bit helps!
More Christmas Wishes Messages
Here are even more Christmas wishes sayings and Christmas quotes for friends to help spread the joy of the season.
- Stay jolly and merry this holiday season and may Santa give you many gifts for no reason. Happy Holidays!
- The greatest gifts in life are not under the tree, but rather, and in the air as well all gather together on this special occasion.
- May you have good times to treasure and memories to remember this season. I wish you lots of happiness and success. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- I wish you a bright and warm Christmas like the candles in the night. Merry Christmas and a healthy New Year!
- December 25th is a reminder that Jesus was born in a manger. So be nice and be kind to mankind and to each stranger. May his love fill your hearts at Christmas!
- Happy holidays I wish to you, may all your heart’s desire come true!
- God waves his magic wand in December and everything turns beautiful and full of love. Have a blessed Christmas and joyous New Year!!
- May the holy star guide you and bless you this Christmas and beyond. Happy Holidays!
- May the angels bring you peace and protect you. Merry Christmas and have a prosperous New Year!
- Happy Christmas wishes to someone I care so deeply for. Thank you for being one of the people I am most grateful for.
- It is a pleasure working with someone so incredible. Enjoy your holiday season.
- May the sweet magic of Christmas fill your heart and may it overflow and spread all throughout the hearts of those you love and meet in this special season.
- Let the mystical atmosphere of this holiday enchant you and those you love, gladden your hearts and fulfill your every desire.
- On this holiday, God’s spirit shall warm your home and your hearts and keep you in cheerful spirits all the holiday season.
- Thank you for being such an important person in my life. I am so grateful that I am a part of yours.
- Fill your heart and shoulder with Christmas songs, fill your stomach with cakes and candy canes, and fill yourself up by playing in the snow.
- We hope that this Christmas brings you tons of great joy and cheer and also have an awesome New Year.
- Your life shall sparkle like the ornaments on the Christmas tree and shine its light for all the world to see.
- Jesus Christ was God’s gift to the world and to each and every person, not only on Christmas Day, but all the year through. Happy Christmas wishes to you!
- Sending you lots of peace, love and joy on this wondrous holiday. May this time bless you with all of your heart’s desires. Happy holiday wishes to you!
- Christmas is the gentlest, most magical celebration of the year and when it comes our hearts are renewed and refreshed. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
- Please share these merry Christmas wishes messages. Spread the joy and laughter! Every little bit helps!
Christmas and New Year Wishes
In case you are looking for merry Christmas and happy New Year wishes all within a single message, then the merry Christmas messages below should be perfect. We hope these help you to find just the right Christmas greetings message.
- May this season bring you and your family happiness, health and peace. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- This holiday season I am sending you warm wishes and hope that God will bless you and continue to give you good health, love and success. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- May the spirit of love and hope fill our hearts and home this season and always. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Please share these merry Christmas greetings messages. Spread the joy and laughter! Every little bit helps!
We sincerely hope that you have a merry Christmas and a happy New Year and that you have enjoyed this collection of wishes for Christmas and Christmas wishes images. It can sometimes be a challenge to come up with the perfect Christmas wishes words Christmas card wishes, and that is why this collection was created, to make it easier for you to find the right words to express what you want to say.
If you were looking for Christmas wishes for cards, we hope you found the perfect Christmas card messages here or something which inspired you. There are so many different possible Christmas wishes sayings and greetings and we hope this collection will be something that you refer back to year after year. This is such a magical time of year. Even though it can be easy to get caught up in the commercialization of Christmas, it is well to take a step back and remind ourselves of the spirit of giving of this holiday.
Christmas is a time to reflect on the year and be grateful for all that we have and to express this gratitude through giving to others. Whether you send out Christmas cards, greet people in person, on the phone or send Christmas wishes texts or emails or send out happy holiday images, all of it is a form of giving and helping to increase the spirit of the season and others people’s joy and love. We hope that you will agree that this collection contains the best Christmas wishes around. Merry Christmas!
If you liked these merry Christmas wishes, messages, quotes and greetings, please share them. Each and every share helps to keep this site going!