105 Baby Shower Wishes
Offer genuine, heartfelt baby shower wishes to the new mother and baby. Few things in life are more joyous than the celebration of the birth of a baby. In many cultures it is common to throw a baby shower shortly before giving birth and it is customary to give baby gifts and a card when you are invited to attend a baby shower. What a joyous privilege it is to be a part of the welcoming of a new life and one of the most pivotal moments of the parents lives. If all of this leaves you speechless and you’re not sure what to write in a baby shower card or how to greet the parents, then relax and pull out your pen because here you will find the largest collection of baby shower messages that you can use directly or be creative with and change as you see fit. Here you will find 1) baby shower card messages, 2) greetings and wishes for baby showers, 3) funny baby shower wishes, 4) baby shower messages for mom and 5) baby shower wishes for baby. We hope these help you to find the perfect messages and wishes for the baby shower.
Baby Shower Card Messages – What to Write in a Baby Shower Card
- A precious gift all bundled and tied, best wishes for you and your baby inside. Many congratulations to you!
- Congratulations you two! You deserve every little slice of joy this baby will bring you.
- May God bless you and your new baby with a lifetime of health, love and happiness.
- Congratulations! You’ve been given the most valuable gift life has to offer.
- Warmest wishes to you as you enter this exciting new adventure. All the best to you and your baby!
- Congratulations on the new baby! I’m so happy for you, you will both be amazing parents.
- Babies are a gift from heaven. Enjoy your new addition and may you have a happy and healthy long life together.
- A warm welcome to your little someone new, I wish you all the best, and congratulations too!
- Happy baby shower! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness with your new addition to your family.
- I’m so excited to share in this amazing gift with you. Congratulations on the new baby!
- May you and your baby make many wonderful memories together. All the best!
- Here’s to celebrating a new life, a new adventure, and a new baby! Congratulations!
- Warmest congratulations to you and your new little one. May you have lots of love, kisses and snuggling in the future.
- I look forward to being a part of this new journey. I can’t wait to help you with your little bundle of joy. Congratulations!
- May you have many snuggling and fun times ahead of you. All the best to you and your new baby!
- All the best I wish to you, may your baby arrive healthy and bouncing too. Happy baby shower!
- Roses are red, violets are blue, you will be given a new baby, congratulations to you!
- May you be blessed with the wisdom to be great parents. I pray for you all a happy and healthy life together.
- You are so blessed to have a new bundle of joy in your life. I wish you all the best wishes for your baby shower!
- I am overjoyed and am looking forward to meeting your new baby. Wishing you and your family a healthy life together. Happy baby shower!
- What a bliss a new baby brings to our life. So happy for you both and congratulations!
- May you cherish every minute because time flies so fast. God bless you and your new baby!
- Congratulations! I am so delighted for you. I pray for your safety and a healthy delivery. I hope all goes smoothly.
- I hope the stork brings you a happy, smiling new beautiful baby. Happy baby shower wishes!
- May hope, love, joy, wisdom, bliss and endurance fill your home with the new baby on the way. Congratulations!
- The cuddling, the snuggling, the kissing and the loving. All of it you get to enjoy with the arrival of your new little bundle of joy.
- May you and your baby be showered with a lifetime of great happiness and blessings. Happy baby shower!
- God gave you the best gift ever. May you and your baby be blessed forever!
- Babies are treasured, cherished, prized, beloved and adored, may you enjoy the best gift that you’ve been given.
- I am so happy for both of you. Please know that I will always be here for you and your baby no matter what.
- May the new baby bring you even closer together. I wish you both the best!
- Please share these baby shower messages for cards. Spread the love! Every little bit helps!
Greetings and Wishes for Baby Showers
- May the baby come out as wonderful and lovely as you. I wish you all the best!
- Congratulations, a new bundle of joy is coming to fill your home with love and bliss.
- Cheers to the new baby, new adventure and new appreciation of the word “me time". I am so happy for you.
- I pray for your safe and smooth delivery and may God bless you with a healthy and happy baby.
- Best wishes for you and your new bundle of love.
- I am excited to celebrate this special moment in your life with you. Happy baby shower!
- I wish you all the best with everything, may your pregnancy go smoothly.
- May your baby shine like a star and make your life brighter. Congratulations and best wishes for your baby shower!
- Congratulations on your new blessing! I know you will be amazing parents. Best baby shower wishes to you!
- I wish you a happy and healthy baby. Enjoy all the cuddles!
- May your baby grow up to be humble and a wonderful human being. Congratulations!
- I’m so excited for both of you, soon you’ll be parents. May you and your family have a healthy and long life.
- Whether it’s a boy or a girl, I hope that it will fill up your life with abundant happiness.
- Congratulations on your new baby! Please know that I am always here for you and support you 100%.
- I hope that your baby is happy and healthy and may it light up your lives even more.
- Your baby is going to be special like his/her parents. Congratulations!
- Having a new baby is exciting but right now I am going to spoil you. Happy baby shower!
- May the stork bring you a bouncing, healthy, beautiful baby that you’ll treasure forever.
- This is really exciting!!!! But today I promise to shower you and your baby with lots of love and support. Congratulations!
- With our love and support I hope you know that we will be here for you and your new baby every step of the way. God bless.
- May your baby arrive healthy and strong. I wish you all the best with your new role as parents. You’ll both be amazing!
- I hope that the next few months are hassle free and may your new baby come out healthy and happy.
- May your newborn bring you even closer as a family. Congratulations!
- Life gets stressful and overwhelming sometimes but just remember that I’m here for you whenever you need me.
- May you be blessed with a happy and healthy baby. I look forward to meeting your new bundle of joy.
- May the joy of parenting bring you even closer together. All the best on your pregnancy!
- Hope the stork delivers you a strong, healthy, joyful, beautiful baby. Congratulations and baby shower greetings!
- I wish you all the best on the remainder of your pregnancy and the delivery of your baby. Happy baby shower wishes to you both!
- Congratulations on your gift from the stork! May the baby arrive happy and healthy.
- I wish you joy, I wish you luck, I wish you a safe delivery, I wish you a strong, beautiful and bouncing baby!
- I can’t wait to meet your baby, I know you’ll be a fantastic parents. Congratulations!
- Looking forward to meeting your little angel. May God bless you and your new baby.
- That’s one lucky baby. I know you’ll make amazing parents. All the best!
- Please share these baby shower wishes. Spread the joy and love! Every little bit helps!
Funny Baby Shower Wishes
- Trade in the designer purse and high heels for a diaper bag and flip-flops, you’re having a baby!
- I know it may be tough not to be able to get drunk for 9 months, but don’t worry because soon you’ll be so sleep-deprived you’ll feel drunk all the time.
- Get excited because soon you’re about to lose ten pounds in one day!
- Congratulations, you only need 14 more babies to qualify for your own reality show. Happy baby shower!
- We will miss you while you’re on maternity leave almost as much as your infant will miss you when you go back to work.
- I’m really looking forward to learning everything about your new baby via Facebook.
- Let’s make a deal right now: you can complain all you want about baby problems and lack of sleep as long as you let me complain about being single.
- A perfect example of minority rule is a new baby in the house. Enjoy your new master.
- Enjoy this wonderful and exciting baby shower, because it’s the last party you’ll have for a long time.
- I know pregnancy may be overwhelming at times, and so too will having a newborn, but remember that you always have hundreds of Facebook friends to turn to for distraction.
- Congratulations to the new mommy and daddy. Soon you will be able to get away with sweatpants and no make-up in public.
- I was going to get you a stripper but then I realized this isn’t that kind of party.
- A lot of people will tell you to sleep when the baby sleeps. Just hope that the baby doesn’t sleep while you’re driving.
- I hope you are prepared for motherhood’s busy schedule of posting baby photos on Facebook.
- I will be more than happy to babysit your baby, as long as you don’t leave the room!
- Please share these funny baby shower messages. Spread the laughter and love! Every little bit helps!
Baby Shower Messages for Moms
- You are going to be a fantastic mother. I can’t wait to meet your little blessing.
- Of all the people out there, you are exactly who I like to see having children, because you are the type of person who will raise people who will make the world a better place for us all.
- Your baby is so lucky to have you as a mother. Soon you will give birth to one of the great joys of your life.
- Warmest wishes for the remainder of your pregnancy and the birth of your child. The best is yet to come.
- Congratulations, you are soon to be a Mom, one of the most noble and wonderful roles in all of society. Today we honor you and your coming blessing.
- I’ve never been more confident that you will be an amazing mother. I am so proud of you and I know your new baby will grow up to make you proud as well.
- May God protect you and your little treasure during the rest of your pregnancy, give you a smooth and easy birth and bring you both health and happiness throughout your lives.
- Wishing you all the best with your new baby on the way. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you. Congratulations mom to be!
- There are few things which bring more joy in life than being a mother. Baby shower congratulations to you.
- Congratulations mom to be. May your child grow up to be a kind, loving, successful and special person.
- You are bringing new life in to the world. You are creating a miracle. You are becoming a Mom. Congratulations and best baby shower wishes!
- Wishing you a hassle free pregnancy, an easy birth and a happy and healthy baby. Baby shower greetings!
- Congratulations to an amazing Mom. I know that your new baby will only add to your joy and happiness.
- Wishing you a magical and memorable motherhood. May the journey be one of joy and beauty.
- If anybody knows how to handle this motherhood thing, it’s you!
- Please share these baby shower messages for mom. Spread the happiness and joy! Every little bit helps!
Baby Shower Wishes for Baby
- You are going to be one of the most love children in all the world. So many of us are waiting for you with open arms and hearts.
- To our dear little bundle of joy: I can’t wait to spoil you!
- Well, little one, this is your first ever party. May you have many more celebrations, parties and moments of joy.
- Someday you will be old enough to read these words, and when you are, there’s only one thing you need to know: you are loved and treasured.
- My wish to you: may your life be full of sticky fingers, dirty feet, lots of adventures, dreams, hugs and kisses.
- Wisdom for a baby: I might forget this, but I hope you won’t
- May you be protected by God always, may your life be full of meaning, happiness and love and may you always walk in the path of righteousness.
- Whether you are a boy or a girl we will love you all the same and will treasure you forever.
- Little baby, we can’t wait to meet you and shower you with our love.
- May you grow up to be strong, healthy, kind, caring and successful.
- Welcome to the world you lucky little baby! Congratulations!
- To the future you: we’ve been waiting for you and can’t wait to see how you improve the world.
- I can’t wait to meet you, watch you grow up and to shower you with love.
- Little one, life will be a roller coaster full of ups and downs, but one thing you can always count on to remain the same is your parents love for you.
- Please share these baby shower wishes for baby. Spread the happiness and joy! Every little bit helps!
Wishes for Baby
What is more precious and sacred than a newborn baby? When a new life is created it is truly a time to celebrate. If you are attending a baby shower or sending a baby shower card, the right words are needed to let the parents know that you are celebrating right along side them. Sharing well wishes for baby is a great way to do this. Whether it is a boy or girl, this collection contains both wishes for newborn baby boy, as well as, wishes for newborn baby girls.
And, of course make sure you bring a gift to go along with that card. Some ideas are baby clothing, rattles or toys. However, if you are looking for something a bit more creative you could get some affordable bibs or some of these cool blankets from Bambini.
We hope that these baby shower wishes helped you to find the perfect baby shower greetings or baby shower messages for cards. A baby shower is usually a very exciting, yet uneasy, time for the mother who is about to give birth. The mother has been pregnant for some time and is eagerly awaiting and preparing for the arrival of her child. Writing thoughtful and considerate baby shower greeting card messages can help make your card special and choosing the best wishes for baby showers can help make your presence comforting and meaningful. Being a stressful time for the mother, it can also be beneficial to offer funny baby shower card messages for her. A laugh and a smile can be very valuable at this stage in the pregnancy. However, coming up with the perfect baby shower card wishes or good greetings for baby showers can be challenging. We hope that this collection will always provide for you any and all of the baby shower congratulations messages and baby shower wishes for cards that you will ever need.
Love babies? Why not spend more of your career with them and helping them out. You could learn how to become a labor and delivery nurse, how to become a neonatal nurse and how to become a lactation consultant.
If you liked these baby shower messages, please share them. Each and every share helps to keep this site going!