Find the perfect happy Fathers Day messages with our huge collection of happy Fathers Day wishes! Once a year on Father’s Day we pause for a moment and show our respect, appreciation and love for fathers. Taking a moment to send messages for Fathers Day is great, but it can sometimes be hard to find the right words. The happy Fathers Day wishes you find here can be used as Fathers Day messages for cards, emails, text messages or spoken directly. Regardless of how you use them, we know that you will help make him feel honored on this special day. Whether you are his daughter, son, wife, parent or friend, these Father’s Day messages can show him that you care! These Happy Fathers Day Messages are grouped into the following categories: 1) Fathers Day messages from daughter, 2) Fathers Day messages from son, 3) Fathers Day messages from wife, 4) funny Fathers Day messages and 5) happy Fathers Day wishes for a friend. Enjoy and happy Father’s Day!
Fathers Day Messages from Daughters – Fathers Day Wishes from Daughter
- Dad, even though Father’s Day only comes once a year, I hope you know that I appreciate everything you’ve done for me each and every day. Thanks for all you’ve sacrificed so that I could become the person I am now.
- You are in all of my favorite memories! Thanks for making growing up fun.
- Dad, if it weren’t for you, I wouldn’t be the woman I am today. Thanks for always making me your special little girl. Happy Fathers Day Dad!
- Happy Fathers Day Dad! May you have a healthy, happy and peaceful day and may you have many, many more Father’s Days.
- Happy Fathers Day Dad. Thank you for always being there for me when I really needed it. I am so grateful that I can always count on you. There has never been a luckier daughter.
- When I talked back to you, you forgave me. When I made mistakes, you forgave me. When I didn’t succeed, you made me feel like I did. When I was sad, you made me smile. Never could I have asked for a better father.
- Roses are red, violets are blue,
Dad I love you,
Happy Father’s Day to you!
- Happy Father’s Day to the man who always knew long before I did that all my boyfriends were jerks. Thanks for always looking out for me.
- Dad you’re so wonderful,
I’d never want to trade,
You’re the best father out there,
And I’m the best daughter ever made!
- I am so proud to be your daughter! I love you so much!
- Happy Father’s Day to the man who put the fear of God into all of my dates and still treats me like a princess!
- Congratulations, you won the prize,
For being Dad of the year,
You are by far the best there is,
So I’m sending you this Father’s Day cheer!
- There is one girl in this world who grew up always knowing that her father loved her unconditionally. And today, this girl would like to thank you for mastering the role of father. You’re the best Dad there is!
- I love you so much Dad. I know I may sometimes be a handful, but no matter what, I know that you love and care about me and will always do what’s best for me. Thank you for everything. Happy fathers day Dad!
- Dad, thanks for always saying YES, when Mom said NO. Thanks for letting me experience what it is like to be a princess.
- Thank you, Dad, for showing me what a man should be like. Thank you for teaching me how a man should treat a woman. It is because of your example that I know how a man should treat me and I make sure that I get treated with respect. Happy father’s day Dad!
- Here’s a little poem,
Especially for you,
I love you Dad,
And I know you love me too.
Happy Fathers Day!
- Some girls grow up without a father. And some girls grow up with terrible and abusive fathers. And I was one of the lucky few to grow up with a kind and loving father who has taught me so very much. I love you Dad!
- I wish I could be there,
In person to say,
That you’re the best Dad,
And wish you happy Father’s Day.
If I was there with you,
I’d give you breakfast in bed,
But since I’m far away,
Here’s a poem instead.
I love you Dad,
With all of my might,
Thank you for always
Making everything all right.
- There are so few examples in this world of people who just give with no thought of return and, Dad, you have shown how to be like this. I would not be the woman I am today without the excellent example you’ve set for me.
- Your little girl loves you so very much, and on this day I just want to remind you that I know how much you do for me and how you’re always there. Thanks for being my daddy! I couldn’t ask for a better one.
- I hope you have a special day today and that you are treated with all of the love, respect and kindness that you deserve. Happy Father’s Day!
- I know Mom will agree with me when I say you’re the best Dad around. I wouldn’t trade you for any other! Mom and I are lucky girls.
- There is one girl who will never forget you on this day. You are my daddy and I couldn’t ask for anyone better. Thanks for always taking care of me and loving me! Happy Father’s Day!
- Please share these Fathers Day messages from daughters. Spread the love! Every little bit helps!
Fathers Day Messages from Sons – Fathers Day Wishes from Son
- Dad, I am so proud to be your son. If I can become half the man you are, I will consider myself successful.
- Dad, even though I am taller than you now, I still look up to you. thanks for showing me how to be a man.
- Dad you’re so awesome,
I’d never want to trade,
You’re the best father out there,
And I’m the best son ever made!
- Some guys grow up without a good make role model, but I was lucky, I got the best. Thank you for showing me how to be a kind and honorable man.
- Dad, what can I say? How can I find words to express to you how lucky I am to be your son? Never could I have asked for a better role model. Thank you for all you gave up for me.
- I wrote some Father’s Day poems for you,
But I had to keep writing them all anew,
Because rhyming is not a skill of mine,
Nor do I know how to end this line.
So I hope you’ll accept this poem right here,
Cuz I’m just trying to send you Father’s Day cheer!
- Thank you for sacrificing your own time and energy and for working so hard so that I could enjoy the life that I have. I know how much you have given and done just so I could be the best I could be. I will repay you by making sure that I become the man you know I can be.
- Thank you for giving up your dreams, so that I could pursue mine. Happy Fathers Day Dad!
- Life can be hard and full of dishonesty and lies, but throughout all of the difficulties of life I have always known that I could come to you Dad. Thanks for being the rock on which I could always find my balance.
- Happy Fathers Day to the man who taught me how to shoot a basket, field a grounder, follow through and never give up!
- To the world’s best Dad: Happy Father’s Day. You’re the best Dad that a son could ever ask for.
- I know I don’t say this often enough, but thank you for everything you do, Dad. I wouldn’t be the person I am if it weren’t for you.
- When I look back on my accomplishments, I can’t help but realize that everything I achieved is because of what you taught me.
- When I was younger, I often didn’t understand why you did some of the things you did. Now that I am a bit older, it all makes sense. Thanks for always doing what was best for us.
- Everyone has a father, but I have the best. I am the luckiest son there is.
- Dad, thanks for always being honest, kind and hard working. Thank you for showing me the value of being a decent man and treating others with respect. I am who I am because of you.
- Happy Father’s Day to the Dad who has always been there for me, who taught me all the right lessons, showed me what it means to love a child unconditionally and raised me with all of his heart.
- Dad, there have been bumps along the way, but I wouldn’t have had a road to follow if it were not for you.
- I hope I can create as many good memories for my children as you have for me.
- Though I don’t say it often, I respect and admire you so much, Dad. You may not be perfect, but as far as dads go, I definitely couldn’t have asked for anyone better.
- Please share these Fathers Day messages from sons. Spread the love! Every little bit helps!
Fathers Day Messages from Wife – Fathers Day Wishes for Husband
- Usually you treat me like a queen, but today is your day! So get ready for breakfast in bed and don’t lift a finger. Today you are the king!
- Happy Father’s Day to the man who showed me what it means to be loved. Happy Father’s Day to the man who showed me the power of companionship. Happy father’s Day to the man who has always been here for the good times and the bad. I love you.
- Happy Father’s Day to the love of my life, the father of our children, the center of my world and the whole of my heart.
- You’ve always been good at fixing things around the house and you’re our own personal handy man. But your true skill lies in how you can fix any of life’s problems. Happy Father’s Day!
- I am so proud to be the woman who calls you my husband. And I know our kids are proud that you are their father. We are a great team.
- I couldn’t ask for a better partner in life than you. Thank you for all the sacrifices you make for our family. You are the hub that keeps our lives rolling smoothly along.
- You work hard every day to be the perfect father for our children and today I hope you will take a deep breath and relax. Don’t worry, honey, I’ve got this. Father’s Day is for you!
- I had such a great Mother’s Day thanks to you, now it’s time to return the favor!
- I never thought it was possible, but apparently a man can look sexy with a shopping cart full of diapers and baby formula. Thanks for proving me wrong!
- Our family is healthy, happy, comfortable and blessed and it is all thanks to you. We truly appreciate everything you do to make our family so wonderful.
- I cannot imagine that there is a man who is a better father than you. The love that you have for us really shines through and warms our home. You are a true provider, an excellent father and a kind-hearted man. Happy Father’s Day!
- Our children see you as a hero, and they are not the only ones. You are my knight in shining armor. Thanks for bringing me a fairy tale!
- Thank you, my dear, for all of the ways that you give of yourself for the sake of our family. I am grateful for how you go above and beyond to give us a happy and healthy life. We are so lucky to have you.
- Watching how great you our with our kids only makes me love you more. You are the light of my life and we are all so lucky to have you and appreciate all you do for us.
- Life can be quite a crazy ride, full of ups and downs. Adding children to the mix just makes it little more adventurous. Thanks for going on this fun and crazy ride called life with me. I wouldn’t want to take the journey with anyone else but you.
- Happy Father’s Day to the man who has raised our children, stood by my side and provided for our family. You have been the glue that kept everything together.
- I am so fortunate to be sharing my life with you and being your partner in parenthood. We are a terrific team, you and I, and I wouldn’t trade you for anyone.
- To the world you may be one person, but to one person you are the world. Thanks for being my world. Happy Fathers day! I love you so much.
- Please share these Fathers Day messages from wife. Spread the love! Every little bit helps!
Funny Fathers Day Messages
- Dad, you may not know everything and you may not be perfect, but you sure had me fooled for quite a while!
- Thank you for always being there for us. Sorry I am not there for you today, but as you taught me, you gotta make a living!
- Happy Father’s Day Dad! I love how we don’t even need to say out loud that I am your favorite child. Don’t worry, I won’t let on about it! But feel free to keep up the preferential treatment.
- Dad, you’re pretty darn awesome, but I do have one complaint I want to express today to you. You shouldn’t have made me go to school, because I could’ve learned so much more with you.
- Dad you’re so great,
I’d never want to trade,
You’re the best father in the world,
And I’m the best kid ever made!
- When I was young people always said I looked just like you. Thank God that’s not happening anymore! Happy Father’s Day Dad!
- Please accept this Father’s Day message as a token of my poverty.
- Perhaps there could’ve been a better father out there, but I don’t think God has figured out how to make one yet.
- For your Father’s Day gift I promise that, for one day, I will not talk about how much you embarrass me. Just please do me a favor and don’t do anything embarrassing today.
- I couldn’t imagine anyone else I would rather have go all the way with Mom. Thanks for knocking her up!
- Dad, thanks for always being there when I really needed you. And thanks for always bailing me out when I needed it most. By the way, I need $500 for bail.
- Any chance I have any illegitimate sibling out there? If so, today would be a great day to let Mom know because we can’t get mad at you on Father’s Day.
- Dad, even though you aren’t that handy and can’t even make a simple spice rack, you sure did an amazing job making me!
- Happy Father’s Day to the world’s greatest farter…I mean father.
- Dad, when I was a teenager I really thought you were so ignorant and I couldn’t stand being around you. But now that I’ve grown up, I’m amazed at how much you’ve learned in just a few years since then!
- Happy Father’s Day to an amazing husband who, regardless of what having kids has done to my body, still chases me.
- Thanks for never playing favorites, Dad. We all know you dislike us equally. Just kidding! Thanks for loving us all!
- I hope you like the Father’s Day gift I got for you Dad. And if you don’t, that’s ok, you can return it easily because I bought it with your credit card.
- Please share these Funny Fathers Day Messages. Spread the love! Every little bit helps!
Happy Fathers Day Wishes for a Friend
- May you have a happy, healthy and peaceful Father’s Day with your family. And may you have many, many more happy, healthy and peaceful ones as well.
- Today is your day, make sure you milk it as much as possible! Happy Father’s Day!
- Happy Father’s Day to the man who has it all and deserves it!
- Wishing you a Happy Father’s Day. Thanks for showing the rest of us how to be a Dad!
- Today you get put on a pedestal, but you deserve to be there every day. Your family is lucky to have such a devoted father.
- Even though your kids may not yet realize it, you are a terrific father and your example will help them grow up to be great people. Happy Fathers Day!
- You are a natural father and deserve to be honored today. You give of yourself to your family 365 days a year, so hopefully today will be full of love and joy.
- So far you’re doing a great job not ruining your kids. Keep up the good work! Happy Father’s Day!
- If I ever become a father, I hope I can be as great as you are. Happy Father’s Day to you!
- I hope Father’s Day brings you some time relax, take it easy and enjoy the wonderful family that you’ve created.
- You know that I love to tease you, but here’s one thing I’d never tease you about: you’re doing such a great job as a father and you’ve got great kids.
- Remember when you said you’d never be caught dead carrying a diaper bag? Hahahahaha!
- Happy Father’s Day to a terrific friend, devoted husband, caring father and kind man. Way to set the bar high for the rest of us!
- May today be a day of peace, joy and love for you and your family. Enjoy today because you truly deserve to be honored on Father’s Day.
- Sorry I’m not there to wish you a Happy Father’s Day personally, but I was too busy staying out late, getting a new girlfriend, leaving the toilet seat up and living like a slob. Happy Father’s Day!
- I greatly admire and respect the way you have raised your children. You set a great example for me as a father and as a friend. Happy Father’s Day to you!
- Please share these Happy Fathers Day Wishes for a Friend. Spread the love! Every little bit helps!
We truly hope that these happy Fathers Day messages were enjoyable for you and that you were able to share them with any fathers who you respect, love and appreciate. Though life is busy, it is also short, so it really is crucial to express our feelings to those we love and care about. Even though fathers deserve our respect year round, Father’s Day is only once a year, and we shouldn’t miss this opportunity. These happy Fathers Day wishes were composed for the all the terrific fathers out there who give so much of themselves and deserve to be recognized on Father’s Day. Sharing these messages for Fathers Day with other people is a great way to spread the love and appreciation. We hope you will agree that these are the best Father’s Day wishes around.
If you liked these Happy Fathers Day Messages, please share them. Each and every share helps to keep this site going!